Thursday, March 09, 2006


I am now a little further than I was when I ripped out the entire thing and started over. I have completed three repeats and am 1/2 done with the 4th. This morning I woke to find my knitting all over the living room, thanks to our new furbaby Buddy. Thank goodness, I was able to save it, and only had to take out 2 rows to get it back on the needles. Well, needle, Buddy ate one of my fancy bamboo needles :( Well, I sure learned a lesson!! However I don't like how the scarf is curling on the edges.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Looks great! I havent started this yet... but can you slip the first stitch to help avoid the curling?

Hope there is a cure for this "curling" before I start mine. haha.

I love the color! I know how frustrating it is to find your beloved project on the floor with extra strands and no ball attached. *whoops* Reminds us we arent alone in Yarn Love. haha.

March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home