Thursday, April 13, 2006


This is another Vivian Hoxbro kit called Rainbow Jacket. I love all the colors of it, and it reminds of the song "A Coat of Many Colors"!!! I will have to adjust the size, as the largest is a XL, so I hope I don't have too many problems with that. The lady at the LYS also said that I can switch the colors around, so if I want the purples and reds to be prominent, I can do that. Which is what I will do, as I am not too much into the green/yellows, and want it to be bolder.

1 Comments:

Blogger barbp said...

My first time to your blog, surfed here via the Knitting Blogs Group Two, I just joined and you are the Previous link. Enjoyed scrolling through your posts and when I got to this jacket it reminded me of Joanne's jacket at http://www.rjconklin.com/keeptalking.htm
it was her Knitting Olympics project. You'll see postings on it from I think it was February through her March or April Archives. Just thought I'd share that if you want to check out her progress. It's beautiful material and I want to try shadow knitting sometime soon.

June 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home