Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Today I made the decision to join Weight Watchers. I no longer will justify the "next" larger size of clothes to accommodate my lower hernia, by saying I need to get some jeans with a "looser" fit. Although my hernia is a reality, and does cause me a lot of discomfort, I can no longer hide behind it. There is so much I want to do....Living up here....Hiking, exploring and enjoying the wonderful surroundings I am blessed to be a part of. Therefore, I will take a more active, rather than passive, appoach to making me a better, healthier person.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Good for you, Janet! Joining is the hardest step. I joined WW back in August of 2005 and lost 25 lbs. I would like to lose about 10 more but I've been not so good lately. Hopefully I'll get back on track. The best part is that I never thought I could lose any weight but I can with WW!! And so can you!!!

April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home