Monday, October 16, 2006

Diana's Trail Socks


Well, they are finally done!! I grafted the last stitch of the toe on Saturday evening. Can't believe they are finally done. The second sock went much better than the first one, since I figured out there was a problem with the directions. I also decided to see just how long it took to make a sock, so I dug up my handy stop watch and started clicking away the minutes as my needles clicked through the yarn!! It took 13 1/2 hours to finish the second sock. Hate to think how long the first one took, as I "frogged" it back sooooo many times. Have you ever taken the time to figure out how long a project takes you???

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I'm glad the second sock was easier! They are gorgeous! I love the color-way!

Ruinwen
:)

October 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home