Saturday, October 07, 2006

Diana's Trail Socks


Well, I finally finished the first sock. Man, this one was a difficult one. Not because of the knitting or the design.....because the directions were either written wrong, or I did it wrong, 5 different times. I think they had a row of instruction that didn't belong. After the 5th time of "frogging" back to the heel turn, I realized that the directions didn't correspond to the knitting. I eliminated that line and WHA LA, it came out right. I CO for the second sock, so hopefully with all that I now know, this one will go allot more smoothly :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! Now i need to get on the ball with this sock craze going around...

October 09, 2006  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I'm sorry the sock gave you so much grief! Yeah that you could figure out what was wrong with the pattern and now the second sock will be so much easier...and enjoyable to make.

Ruinwen
:)

October 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog is great. I love it. I'm a reader on AK, not much of a poster. You are clearly very talented at knitting and the internet!

October 09, 2006  
Blogger ICJ said...

That sock looks great! I love the colors! You did a good job!

Isabelle aka Tricotine
Subscribe for free with Feedblitz

October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home