Monday, March 19, 2007

Thought of the Day

I have decided to try posting a thought a day, to give me something to post/talk about. I bought this wonderful book called "Living Juicy Daily Morsels for Your Creative Soul" a few months ago. It is written by Sark.
http://tinyurl.com/2sj5w2

Todays quote:

Beginnings Are:

That first paragraph, a
single step, a solo note,
the touch of a gas pedal,
a blank envelope, a brush
stroke, that first phone call.

Begin now
Begin where you are
Begin It

Sometimes I begin something 100 times before
it takes hold and develops its own momentum.

... All my beginnings are important ~~Sark

My new beginnings ... to find something that inspires me today ....

Spring blossoms. The rain has stopped. The sun is shining. The dark cloud over my family is beginning to float away. My daughter is home from the hospital :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Such beautiful thoughts on the verge of Spring. I'm glad things have gotten better for you. :)

March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home