Monday, May 08, 2006


I took a sock class on Saturday at my LYS. It is done on two circular needles, size 2. Making socks seems to be all the rage in the knitting community.....thought I should see what it is all about!!! After many attempts at starting and picking the right yarn, I settled right into pace on this. Unfortunately I think the way the teacher was explaining the technique was very confusing. I went to on online knitting site, to see for myself the way to do it.
http://www.knittinghelp.com/ It all made sense after that. I have about 20 rows before I get to the heel. I have 2 more classes to take, with a week off. Plenty of time to get it done

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Your socks are coming along nicely. Socks are nice for summer because you don't have all that yarn hanging on you!

I love the colors!

Ruinwen
:)

May 09, 2006  
Blogger Bianca said...

Wow! I use double pointed needles to knit my socks. I agree with Ruinwen, your socks are coming along great. I like your yarn choise as well.

May 14, 2006  
Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Come and teach me!!

They look amazing!!!

May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home