Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Well, my first weigh-in was today :( I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I can only hope that the reason could be water retention from that certain time of month (GRRR). My hardest task through all of this is making myself eat. I have had poor eating habits for so many years....Sometimes going 2 or more days surviving on only coffee. That's right. I could go 2-3 days without eating, and not think anything about it. That was a few years ago. Lately, I never eat breakfast, rarely eat lunch and then eat dinner. My goal this week is to make myself eat 3 times a day, and have nutritional snacks. Oh....And the water.....I must drink more water. I will not get discouraged. I will get results. That is my new mantra!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Don't get discouraged! A reading at that time of month can be off by up to 5 pounds. I applaud your tenacity and you will see results.

I'm rooting for you!

Ruinwen
:)

May 08, 2006  
Blogger Bianca said...

Positive thinking is a good start in reaching your goal. You're not the only one trying to lose weight... and the good thing is that we can support each other! keep us posted though about your progress.

May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep positive Janet! it will all start to come off in great leaps and bounds all at once! You are doing a great job! I really hear you about the not eating thing! I never eat breakfast and barely have a small something for lunch and then a normal dinner. Seems funny that when I did that prior to my 40's, it kept me thin! Now that I'm 40+, not eating is what is making me plump! Go figure! Keep up the good work! You will be so happy you did!

Donna (BusyKnitting)

May 08, 2006  
Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Im right there with you, trying to eat better and drink more often!

Crafting and Weight loss Sistas we are!!

Love the Shawl and Sweater!!

May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home