Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Well, I didn't feel like going to Weight Watchers this week.....I seem to be in an internal battle with myself. I am sabotaging myself, by not doing what I need to do, and then being mad at myself for not doing what I need to do. I know what I need to do.....I know I will feel better....I know there are things I want to do as a smaller person....I know my health will benefit....I know I have more clothes that I can't wear than I can....I know I want to see my feet....I know I hate what the scale says....I know....I know....I know. Then there is the other side....I don't want to count points, I know I don't meet the daily requirements ( I tend to not eat), I can't drink that much water....I can't eat that much everyday, I can't get out and walk by myself.....I can't.....I don't....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home