Sunday, July 16, 2006



Well, here it is....My third sock. I just love doing these :) The top is a bit loose.....I have learned something after doing 3 socks ..... Although the pattern is for women's medium and I have a large foot, to stay with the pattern without doing the larger size. They have always been to big around the top. The true adjustment comes in the length, for the custom fit. I will make the mate the same as this one, so that the stripes continue to be equal. The next pair will be done using my "theory."

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol & Christine said...

*applauds*

GREAT JOB!!!!

July 17, 2006  
Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Tag!!! You're it. Go to my blog for more information.

Saying prayers for you and your family...

July 21, 2006  
Blogger Bianca said...

Well done Janet! The sock looks good.

How is your daughter doing?

(adding my prayers too for you and your family)

July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home