Monday, August 21, 2006

Cape Flattery, Washington




These great pictures were taken at Cape Flattery, WA. It is the most north-western part of the continental United States. It is truly amazing. After a 1/2 mile trek, the first views you get of the water, are the first three pictures. In the first picture is my Dad Bob, my son Corey and my step mother Isabel. The next couple pictures show the fabulous water caves, that you see after the last 1/2 mile (or so) hike. The last picture shows a sampling of the trail.

Be sure to click on the pictures (any of them) for a larger detail.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Great photos. Post card submissions?

I love the one with all of the greenery. Reminds me of the Redwoods where I grew up.

August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home