Friday, December 22, 2006

Isabel's Socks



Well now sweet daughter - I do appreciate your precise and high talent - the socks are works of art. I had just gotten out of the shower, got on some new navy jeans and this hot damn white shirt I bought at Fam. Dollar - and what should appear in the package - but a pair of somethings done with love. I've got them on now, and they are not in the least bit scratchy, nor are they too hot or too cold. They are a three bears, just right! Thank you so much for something that I'll really, really use. We're going up to the cabin, and then, they'll show their true worth! Thank you sooooo much.

This is the note I got from Isabel when she got the socks. When rereading the email, I realized that she had sent some pics. So thought I would post them here.




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isnt it great when someone shows that they really do appreciate your talent and creativity... and of course... the time spent knitting it!!

They look great on!!

December 22, 2006  
Blogger Janet said...

Thanks Christine. I was worried about the fit, as this was the first pair that I made for someone else. All I knew was her shoe size. Right now I am working on the Fluted Banister ones for my mom.

December 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

December 23, 2006  
Blogger Julie said...

You have been tagged on my blog :)
have a great day :)

Julie

ps... here is the blog address as I don't use my blogger anymore :)

www.juliesknittingknews.wordpress.com

January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home