Sunday, May 21, 2006


Well, here it is....I finally got to the heel flap and the heel turn!!! I am still unsure of what the teacher is trying to teach me....but I am knitting away! She does make some remarkable socks, so it must be me :) But it is fun to just go and be with woman that share like interests!!! Now, I just have to figure out how to pick up the gusset stitches. Nora (the teacher) is going to meet me at the LYS on Tuesday to figure it out. I lost some time in class because somehow when I knitted the heel flap, my sock was inside out....so frogged it all and had to redo the 20 rows. So, I will let Nora show me the "basic idea" about picking up the gusset stitches. Will let you know how it goes!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors for these socks Janet!!! WHat yarn are you using???

Donna (Busy Knitting)

May 22, 2006  
Blogger Carol & Christine said...

It looks wonderful!
You should teach me. Im having such a hard time with DPN's and am so confused with circs. Ugh. Im helpless!!

It really looks beautiful. I love the colorway.

May 22, 2006  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Your sock looks great! You are doing a really wonderful job! I love the colors!

The sweater looks great too!

Ruinwen
:)

May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home