Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My current project


This is an afghan that I am making for my step-brother Tim and his wife Gigi. They are moving into their first house. It should be finished the first week of September. The afghan pattern is called Warm Thoughts by Patons. I used the suggested yarn which is Patons Decor in Autumn Variegated. The picture doesn't show justice to the true colors of brown, rust, gold and green. It is worked with 2 strands together on size 10 1/2 needles. It is a very simple pattern of 24 rows repeated.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol & Christine said...

My first comment isnt here...

I love the pattern for this. It's nice that even with a dark fabric, you can still see it.

Beautiful!

August 23, 2006  
Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Nice and Warm & Cozy Looking :)

Penny
http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

September 01, 2006  
Blogger cathych said...

I have to ask you, how on earth do you do that fantastic graphic on your blog?

September 05, 2006  
Blogger Bianca said...

It looks warm and comfortable for sure. :-)

September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home