Monday, September 25, 2006

Ready for felting


I just finished up knitting the tote for my friend Kathy for her birthday. Hopefully she won't peek here before I get it sent to her!!! It is now ready for felting. I like watching a project go from a loosely knitted object, to a felted one. Just took the took out of the washer and it is drying right now. I will post another picture when it is dry, the straps on and is one it's way to California. Oh yeah...the yarn is Paint Box in the color of Rose Quartz and knitted it one size 10 1/2 circular needles. The pattern is the same one I used on the other tote. Fiber Trends Maggie's Felt Tote, but this time I made the smaller bag. Paint Box is a good felting yarn, although it did shed a lot more than the Cascade Yarn did. I felted it for 20 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home