Monday, October 30, 2006


Don't you just love the pillow?? My witch is wearing my sock as her scarf ! I made a couple changes to my sock in progress. First off, I took it off the DPN's as I was it was taking me much longer to get anywhere with it. The second thing I changed was the pattern. The one I started with had a cable and it proved difficult to execute with such small needles. It had a cable every other stitch, every other round, for 6 inches. Too much. So the pattern I am knitting now is called Diamond Lace Socks. It is knitted on size one and I am using Opal yarn. I have 1-1 1/2 inches left to go before I start preparing for the heel.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Did you make it yourself?

October 30, 2006  
Blogger Janet said...

No, I got it at JoAnn's last year during their after Halloween sale. Cute, hunh?

Janet

October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pillow!!!

Your sock is looking good. I think I will start a sock myself, maybe next week.

So I may be coming youre way with million questions!!! ;o)

October 31, 2006  
Blogger Janet said...

Thanks Christine. You really do need to try socks....and I will always be here for you :)

October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home