Thursday, January 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!!

Julie tagged me!!! THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.” Well, we all have some "different" things that would be considered weird to others. So here are mine:

  1. I don't feel right in the passenger seat of the car. I usually do all the driving, so when I'm not, it is an odd feeling for me. Especially when my husband, David drives.
  2. When I eat my sherbert (or sometimes ice cream) or oatmeal,I have to have it in my blue Tupperware bowl. When I can't find one of the two I still have left,(out of 4) I go on the hunt for them.
  3. When I get a soda, at home, I can only have two ice cubes. When we go out, many times I order my soda without ice.
  4. When the lights are left on when no one is in the room. Especially when a couple of the males in my house just have to turn the light on in the bathroom, in the daytime, with the sun shining outside. The light does no good.
  5. On the rare occasion when I go to bed before my husband, I relax relaz until he is in the room. Then no matter how tired I am, it still takes me too long to get to sleep.
  6. When I go to the kitchen sink and it has "stuff" all in it. What is so difficult about rinsing the sink when you are done rinsing a plate, bowl, whatever....

Now, here are the ones that I am tagging!!! Denise, Christine, Lori, Abigale, Heather and Jeanette !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home