Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Failure at Rotation Knitting

Although I said a couple weeks ago that I would try my hand at rotation again, I just don;t seem to be able to get there. I know I have many projects that are now UFO's, but I have found that I am no good at trying to do a different project a day. I tried that when I did cross stitch and the same thing happened. Failed to keep with a rotation schedule. Now, I am upset at myself for not having the discipline to accomplish this, I am happy with the process of the items I a working on :) My son is waiting for his pair of long asked for socks. My mom's cast will be coming of in about three weeks, so I need to get the 2nd sock done. Although my SIL doesn't know she has a pair of socks being made for her, I would still like to get the other one done for her, before we go spend the weekend with them in the next couple weeks. Then, I am almost done with the Fair Isle hat I started this week. So....maybe I should try to do a different project each week, instead of each day. I will let you know how this "works for me!"

BTW, you can see my current 3 projects down below :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home