Monday, January 22, 2007

My Rotation Schedule

I have made up a rotation schedule for my various knitting projects. Some are current WIP's, but three of them are UFO's. I was going to add the UFO of my grandson's sweater, but since I have only finished the front and he lives in southern CA, I have decided to put that on my list in another couple months or so. Plus, I think the size might be too small for him, so may restart it in a larger size. So (drum roll please) here is my rotation schedule

  • Sunday - Kirstin Sweater for me
  • Monday - Socks for me
  • Tuesday - Corey's Socks
  • Wednesday - Vivian Hoxbro Wing Shawl
  • Thursday - Gigi's (my SIL) 2nd Sock
  • Friday - Afghan
  • Saturday - Mom's 2nd sock

There it is. It is in black and white (Well actually, blue and gray) but it is written down. I can be held accountable. I will achieve!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Wow! Good luck with your new schedule! You should be seeing a lot of completed items soon!

Ruinwen
:)

January 23, 2007  
Blogger Janet said...

I hope so. Some of these things projects are almost a couple years old. Plus, I really want to start using the items for me :)

January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home