Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thought of the Day

Begin whatever calls to you

"If you get quiet, and turn your thought inward and listen closely you can hear a small voice calling you. Follow that voice. I am often in the clutches of my "inner critic", which tells me what I should do, and leaves very little or no room for serendipity, or a new beginning. So, I practice listening for that voice of new beginnings.

Begin a new way of living ....."~~Sark

My new way of living is finding a job, networking with real people, forming new friendships. Laughing more, criticizing less, live more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I'm being called in by so many different directions as of late I think I need an answering service. LOL :) I wish you the best in finding your Tao. :)

March 22, 2007  
Blogger Dot Com Mom said...

very cool--here's to friendship and love, too.

March 25, 2007  
Blogger Carol & Christine said...

How is life going?

June 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home