Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Celebrating my Daughter's Life


I am so excited. I have made all the arrangements to fly back to CA to spend a week with my two daughters, Kristen and Katelin, and my grandson Donovan. April 27th is the annual reunion for BMT (bone marrow transplant) recipients, at the City of Hope. I am going to celebrate Kristen's life :) On March 10th, she will be celebrating 2 years of being cancer-free. As some of you may remember, last year we were told the cancer was back, but prayers were answered, and the doctor's had just been a bit too cautious. Later scans showed she was/is okay :)

So, I get to spend a week with them, and am also planning to visit my best friend, Kathy, for a weekend. Now, just to get the next two months to pass quickly!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Janet,

How absolutely wonderful for you that your daughter is still cancer free and that you get to spend time with her and your other children.

I bet you are already packed. :)

Ruinwen
:)

March 02, 2007  
Blogger Janet said...

If you had told me that we would be celebrating a year, I would have had serious doubts. A year ago was when the doctors started watching a spot. Three more months of waiting. Now here we are :)

I am packed "in my head"!!!

March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home