Thursday, July 05, 2007

Baby Surprise Jacket #1



I finished knitting this some time ago.....where does the time go?? Well, actually I still need to add the cuffs and a collar and it still needs to be sewn up, but that happens after I do the cuffs. It is hard to tell from the picture, but the buttons have the same colors throughout. I couldn't have found better buttons, thanks to my daughter :) This sweater is for my BF's new granddaughter. I plan to make a larger one for her "Big Sister" The yarn is by Universal Handknitting Yarns called Playtime. It is variegated with blue, pink, purple, mint green and white.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What an adorable sweater! I really love the pastel colors! :)

July 05, 2007  
Blogger Janet said...

Wow, you were fast on this one!!! I had just finished posting it :)
Thanks so much.

July 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home