Monday, August 06, 2007

I Am Now Gainfully Employed!!

After a disappointing couple weeks in the job hunt, I finally am back at work :) I finally went in to the local employment agency, to finish the process I had started with them, some 4 months ago. I had my appointment on July 24th and had a call from them on the 1st. They had a position at the local Cable TV company (Wave Broadband) and I started the next day!!! I am really enjoying the job. It seems to have enough variety to keep it interesting. The gals in the office are great as well. Imagine being able to be at work, listen to music (country music, yeah!) and listen to movies. And I get paid to do this!!! Can you see me doing the "Happy Dance"? It is a full-time, M-F job, so knitting will take a hit. Hopefully, I can at least get the 2nd BSJ finished so I can get them out in the mail this week. I don't have much to do.....seam one shoulder, knit the collar and attach the buttons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Congratulations on your new job, Janet! Sounds like it will be interesting.

The Baby Surprise sweater is beautiful! I love the colors

August 06, 2007  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Congrats on your new job! It sounds like a lot of fun! :)

August 07, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

Congratulations on the job! And I'm glad that your step dad is doing well and is home...hopefully resting now. =P

August 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home