Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Long 4 Days

I interviewed for a job at the local newspaper on Thursday. I emailed my resume and withing 45 minutes I had a call to set up an interview. The job I applied for is for a Front Desk/Receptionist. After talking for a bit, Bonnie noticed my background in bookkeeping and she thought I might be happier in the position as her Assistant. I am absolutely thrilled :) We had a great talk about the two positions....and now I wait to hear from her. She said by Tuesday.....so I hope I hear tomorrow. It is all I have been able to think about most of the weekend. It is a great opportunity. The benefits are great as well. The receptionist job is 40 hrs/wk and the assistant job is 30, but at a higher wage. I would be thrilled to be offered either one.

If you can, please send some positive thoughts my way!!! Will post more when I hear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I'm glad you're back! I've missed reading up on you and your family. How is your daughter doing? Good luck on the job front, I hope that it works out the way that you want it to.

July 16, 2007  
Blogger danielle said...

Have you heard yet? Hope you have had some positive news!

July 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home