Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Still Waiting.....

Unfortunately, I am still waiting to hear from the paper. I had hoped to hear something yesterday. Needless to say, I am now feeling down. I thought the interview went so well. Since I have been out of the work force for some time now, I guess I read signals the wrong way. I had so hoped that I would be offered one of the positions.....Oh well, enough dwelling.

On a more positive note, I did go on another interview yesterday afternoon. The job is for a Payroll and A/P person. Although I am not sure this would be as good of a fit as the position at the paper, it is still a prospect. However, they are relocating to a nearby town, probably in January. It would be a 30 minute commute each way. Possibly car pooling would be an option? The other thing that I was uncertain about, that although it is a full-time position, budget problems might necessitate cutting back hours occasionally. Not sure how I feel about the stability of the company. We shall see. I can decide more if I am called back for a 2nd interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home